4 nov 2008

Why I´m UNIQUE!

Hi! My name is FLAVIO !
I´m a very outgoing person and I tend to make a lot of friends.
I never get into fights but don´t ask me for soda without having every intention to
WATERFALL!!!

The thing that makes me UNIQUE is the phobia
that I have for... SALIVA!!!

I´m a SALIVAPHOBE!!!
I´m not disgusted with germs but when it comes to saliva,
Aaahhh, the thought of it is disguisting!!!
If you want some of my ice-cream, you better have your own spoon. =]
If you want some of my donut, I´ll rip off a piece for you. Hehe
Those that live with me in my day-to-day life know this phobia of mine,
but not everyone does and this is why I feel I´m different & unique.
I´m not greedy because I really like to share, even though this situation of mine can be read differently, but if you want some of this cake that I´m eating...

I´LL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU SOME!!!
Just don´t be surprised if I say NO! because you didn´t bring your own SPOON!
I, FLAVIO, AM A SALIVAPHOBE!!!!! xD










1 comentario:

Deja tu mensaje aqui